21 January 2011

Making It Happen

I woke up at the butt-crack of dawn. The first thing I thought about was how I wanted to be signed to a legit modeling agency. Isn't it crazy how that was my first thought? Anyway, I did what anyone on a mission would do: I got up, got dressed and started to exercise.

I don't think I have ever exercised that hard. It was intense because it felt personal. I wasn't just going through the motions, I wasn't just exercising for the sake of exercising; I was exercising to fulfill a dream.

I want to accomplish this more than I can ever express with words. I know exercising alone will not get me signed, but trust me while I'm working on me I'm also working on getting to where I need to be. I'm trying so hard to make it happen. I will make it happen.

On a side note: I did order those Reebok EasyTone shoes. They should arrive sometime next week. Yay! =)

Follow your dreams loves.

Smooches

No comments:

Post a Comment