27 January 2011

I'm so hungry...

I'm wearing my Reebok's at work today. I kinda feel a little soreness in my legs since I've been wearing them, but not really. My feet, or rather my right foot, kinda hurts in these shoes. I wonder if it's because I step weird. I notice that I walk on the outside of my foot so maybe these shoes aren't really helpful to someone like me. I don't know. I'm going to tough it out though. I'm a trooper. ;)

In other news, I've enrolled in a trigonometry course. Two classes in and I already feel left behind. LOL .. Not for a lack of trying. I've been looking at the examples and when it comes to whole numbers I'm great, but radicals, square roots, fractions .. eh, not so much. Luckily, I have a great friend who's also in class with me and we've agreed to have study dates and even look into securing a tutor. Yea, it's that kind of class. I don't doubt my intelligence one bit, but I really feel it's a smart move to plan ahead. Especially since I'm only two classes into the semester and I already feel in over my head.

Grrrr... my stomach is growling. I'm really very hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment