21 February 2011

Progress Report

I realize I haven't posted anything on here in a while about my weight loss journey. I'm still exercising and trying to eat healthier and I haven't had any sodas as I'm trying to strictly drink tea and water. It's a LONG and HARD process. I hate scales so I never actually weighed myself beforehand nor have I weighed myself up until this point. What I'm relying on is more so my clothes and how I feel. I haven't noticed any substantial differences in what I've been wearing, but I can say that I have more energy.  My boyfriend (yes, I said boyfriend .. we'll touch on that a bit later) said he could notice a difference. So, I guess that means I'm doing something right. =)

The best advice I can offer is to not give up. It's sometimes hard to stay motivated, but when I see all my clothes just sitting there I get angry and get myself up. Or when I hear of opportunities that I feel I should be apart of, but at this weight can't (or don't feel comfortable enough to) it makes me get up and work. I know I still have a long way to go, but I'm this much closer to achieving what I set out to do. It's a great feeling.

Another tidbit of advice is don't completely cut yourself off. I still eat junk food, but in moderation. Instead of eating a medium or large ice cream I opt for the small and then share it with my two year old nephew (his idea not so much mine) lol. Over time I've noticed the cravings aren't there as much. Except around that time of the month, but I doubt anything can change that.

So anyway, thats my progress report. One day I might even post some pics. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment