18 May 2011

Ludwig van Beethoven





I've been in a shitty mood lately. I don't know if it's me, work, school or lack of sleep in general, but everyone and everything has been getting on my nerves. So last night I decided that I would go to sleep early, but before I did I went ahead and formulated a little plan that will hopefully help me with my upcoming exam (my government class started this week) and today I am listening to classical music to help calm the rest of my nerves.

I played violin as a child and so I've always appreciated the beauty and elegance of the music. I keep promising myself that I will attend the symphony, but I never get around to it. In the past almost all of my boyfriends thought it was boring so they never wanted to accompany me, but my current bf loves it as much as I do so I can't wait to get all dressed up and go! Listening to it now I can't help but smile. There's just something about this kind of music that is serene, dramatic, romantic and heart breaking all at the same time. If I couldn't model, become a forensic pathologist or profiler, I would love to become a violinist for any symphony. Lol. It's so weird because as much as I feel a strong connection toward Europe (a country I've never been to), I feel just as strong of a hold to classical music. Maybe in a past life I was a musician from Europe. Hmmm ... that would be really cool. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment