01 June 2011





Ok ... So this isn't really my home. LOL .. But, my bf and I were having a talk last night and he asked me to move in with him ..... AFTER he finished school. The thing is, I'm not sure how I feel about it. I mean, I love him, I do, but moving in with someone is a big step and I'm not sure I'm ready for that. Granted, he won't be finished with school for at least another 5 months and by the time he gets a good job that will maybe give me another year before I have to make any decisions, but I'm scared. I'm scared that after we move in together we'll discover that we hate each other. LOL .. Or, what if he becomes content with the idea of living together and doesn't want to get married? In all honesty I never really imagined myself moving in with someone that I wasn't married to. Call me old fashioned, but I was raised to believe thats how its suppose to happen. And I know I've already spent the night with him, and yes we've already had sex so I know I can't consider myself that old fashioned, but moving in with someone is different. You're in each other's space day in and day out. I'm just a little nervous about the outcome of that.


Hmmm ... maybe it's a little premature to think about it. How about I have a nervous breakdown after he graduates?... All I know is I want this house. Hey, he's gotta realize sooner or later that I am not going to be cheap. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment