28 March 2012




I've been missing ALOT lately, and I do apologize. I've been very busy lately trying to keep myself busy. I've been accepted to the University of Houston's main campus under their Natural Sciences and Mathematics program. Initially I wanted to major in Biology, but after much consideration I think I may be changing my major over to Political Science. I'm still not 100% sure thats my final decision, but it is looking like a real possibility. I did, however, get a chance to share my news on the Vegas trip. My friend and I booked our hotel earlier this week, so its final. Tickets are bought and now the room is booked. It's actually not for a couple of months, but I am EXCITED!!!

Let's see... what else.... Oh yes! Carmina Burana is being performed by the Houston Symphony in May and I scored some awesome tickets to see that. I've always had a love affair with the arts and this year I plan to fully indulge myself in it. Plus, it also helps that my bf loves classic music as well so at least I'll be in good company.

I know there was something else I wanted to share, but for the life of me I can not think of it. Oh well. I guess thats enough for now. I'm trying to bring back my stalker moments, so hopefully you'll see some Stalker Photography soon.

Til then, take care loves! Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment