26 November 2012



Hey loves!! I trust everyone had an awesome holiday weekend!

I decided to opt out of the whole Black Friday mania and instead treat myself to a mini makeup makeover (whew!). What do you think?! I am madly inlove with it. My new friend Nadia blessed me with her makeup skills and I couldn't have been happier! I think in all I took like 200 pictures! LOL Vain- I know. I'm sorry, but I just felt so different and so beautiful. I think I'm even going to go as far as to have my pics professionally retouched. There's really no better feeling than the feeling of confidence. Even if it took me having to have my makeup professionally applied, I'm glad I did it. I would really suggest to any and everyone to do something for nice for yourself. Even if its something as small as getting a manicure- do it. Believe me, my walk is a little bouncier today. ;)


Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment