31 January 2013





I've been feeling very sentimental lately and I guess thats mainly due to the fact that my mom has been sicker than usual. You see, my mom is a dialysis patient and up until recently she's never really suffered any complications from her disease. Lately, though, it seems like she's been having one problem after another. My mom attributes her strength to fight whatever comes in her way to the need of taking care of our family. The most recent need being the opportunity to take care of my nephews Drake and Draco.

I'm not even sure why I decided to record this video. I was driving home and I just felt the overwhelming need to record her. I needed something that I could go back to. I needed to see her, hear her and most importantly feel her.

I don't think this is going to be the last of these videos. Even though I'm convinced she'll be around for a long time, I think it's important to have these kinds of memories. I love photographs, but there's just something extra special about watching someone you love being happy and so full of life.

So here is a small video for the boys. I hope one day they see it and their hearts get filled with joy.


Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment