18 April 2013




Ok, so last weekend I participated in a photoshoot by the amazing Angela of 4FORTY4 Photography. I can't tell you how much fun I had. She's still in the process of editing, but she did offer me 2 sneak peak photos. 

I know I look mad in both, but I am still learning! Lol, I have a long way to go, but it's something that I love and hopefully will be able to continue doing.

I HIGHLY recommend shooting with Angela. She is an absolute dream! I'm a shy person by nature, so to have a woman shoot me and know how to capture a plus size body kind of takes the pressure off me. Plus, by me being in the learning stages, she can offer great direction. She by no means is only a plus size photographer, but I think it's important to know that she can shoot a plus size body. :)

She's going to be touring the state and country soon, even making a weekend appearance in Germany (!), so definitely check her out.

Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment