08 September 2014



I had the time of my life this past Friday! AFI, 30 Seconds to Mars, and Linkin Park rocked my socks off!!! Admittedly, we got to the show a little late so there's not many pics of AFI as we missed almost their complete set which sucks! However, I am proud to say 30 Seconds to Mars and Linkin Park more than made up for it. It was like a party that you never wanted to end. There was confetti bombs, beach ball water balloons, Jared Leto did the Ice Bucket Challenge.... yes, let me repeat that. JARED LETO DID THE ICE BUCKET CHALLENGE WITHOUT HIS SHIRT. Don't know who Jared Leto is? Google him. Then picture him shirtless and wet. ;)

It was a complete blast. We had the best seats ever, too! Sorry my pics are so shitty, but I was bouncing around, they were bouncing around, and the adrenaline of being there just pushed me over the edge. LOL Friday will forever go down as one of the best shows I have EVER been to.

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment