21 April 2011

I find you!



How adorbs is my nephew and sister? I love that picture. I was feeling like boo-boo yesterday but seeing thar really made my day. Speaking of which, my friend Mel never disappoints. She makes me laugh hardcore. Yesterday was no exception. While I've been sworn to secrecy about what all happened, let me just say you should never press yourself on a dirty vehicle. Especially your face. Thats all Im going to say. LOL ... Mel psycho stalked me while I was at school. I swear we have the best adventures. So excited to report that all our hard work paid off! We both passed our trig exams! With three weeks til the end of the semester I'm finally starting to feel a bit of hope. =) Tonight we have another study session planned. I guess I can't complain too much about it since it appears to be helping! =)  

No comments:

Post a Comment