06 April 2011


                                                                                                I see you.


I was having a stalker moment this morning. There is this guy that works down in the tunnel whom I find very attractive. Don't get me wrong, I love my boyfriend and I wouldn't do anything to jeopardize our relationship, but I do think its normal to find other people attractive. It's how we control ourselves that counts.


Anyway, as I'm walking with my friend I see him walking towards us. So I do what any stalker in training does, I take out my phone to record him. What makes this even more hilarious is he looks at me and to play it off, I make some off the wall comment about not getting signal in the tunnel. Yea... I'm a quick thinker. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment