14 April 2011

Tara Lynn
Angelina Jolie
Megan Fox
Crystal Renn
                                                                                                                         Kim Kardashian
       



Can you tell what these fabulously gorgeous women all have in common?

Give up? ...

Their luscious full lips! That and the fact that each one draws attention to their mouths in these pics. Looking at these photos got me thinking about my own mouth. I wondered if when I took pictures that drawed attention to my mouth if my lips would look as enticing. Well, only one way to find out!




I didn't have anything remotely sexual to eat like Angelina, Megan or Kim so I used what I had on hand which was some saltine crackers. It didn't quite give the same effect though. Even using my finger like Tara didn't quite hit the mark. So I thought I'd have better luck using a bobby pin (or in my case a bent out of shape paper clip. Hey, a girls got to do what a girls got to do!) a la Crystal Renn. As you can see all it did was draw attention to my crooked teeth. LOL .. Oh well. At least now I know. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment