25 July 2011





One night me and my bf are getting hot and heavy. He reaches for a condom (always protect yourself!) and I tell him I want to try riding him. He of course obliges and lays down. Me trying to be sexy and cute, I motion to swing my leg over him, but my hip bone pops and my leg starts to cramp. My initial reaction is to close my legs and in the process I somehow knee him. As he's groaning from the pain I try to roll over on my back to straighten out my leg and wind up half flinging myself against the wall (my side of the bed is against the wall). I was so embarrassed!!!! It's hilarious now, but at the time I was mortified. 

When my girls and I got together I sought out their advice. One of my besties offered to help me with a demonstration. She laid on the ground and told me to straddle her. I couldn't. It's like my legs weren't meant to open that wide. I kept getting cramps and losing balance. So finally, she suggests straddling backwards. At that point I was done. I didn't want to do it anymore. My bf was just going to have to do all the work from that point on. Whatever, fuck it. As long as we both come there's no need to complain. Little did I know I was so full of shit.        

My bf being the adventurous guy that he is decides he wants me to try riding him again. I laugh and remind him of our first experience in the attempt of helping him change his mind. It does nothing but make him suggest for me to try riding him backwards. Of course, at first I refuse, but being the horny bastard I am, I hand him a condom. I'm not going to lie, I was kinda scared. I half expected to kick him right in his jewels, but surprisingly I didn't. It was kinda hard to find my groove, but once I did I was bullshit you not, I came so incredibly hard. I had finally experienced all that my friends were telling me about. 

So ladies, I pass this advice down to you based on personal experience. If you find yourself having a hard time riding him in the frontal faced position, turn around. I promise you will not regret it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment