26 July 2011




For as long I can remember I've always wanted to become a forensic scientist. My parents even bought me a microscope and crime lab kit at one point to help me solve crimes. Granted, it was just a game set, I still felt incredibly nerdy and able to go right out and solve real crimes! To this day I haven't lost that feeling. I still want to help bring closure to people. This is one thing outside of family or modeling that I feel is completely close to my heart. I was meant to do it!

For the last million years or so I've been in school getting my degrees in order. As I become more and more frustrated with my current job, I've started to look a round a bit to see what else is out there for me. Well, today I came acorss it. It's a DNA Laboratory Technician position and it's right up my alley! Of course now, I have to find my diploma and request my transcripts, but I'm super duper excited!!! I've wanted to find something related to my field for so long, but with everything requiring a masters or some other high degree I just wasn't ready. I seriously think this is a great opportunity and I'd be a fool not to take advantage of it. I'm so geeked out right now it's not even funny! =)

Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!1 LOL Wish me luck loves!!!!

Xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment