15 November 2011

 3/4 CT. T.W. Princess-Cut and Round Diamond Fashion Band in 18K White Gold (G-H/VS2-SI1) - Gordon's Jewelers

I apologize for posting such a large picture of my wrinkled little sausage finger. LMAO... I'm actually trying to show you guys the ring I'm wearing. Years ago my family and I were visiting my uncle at a hospital in Dallas when we went to the gift shop and I spotted that little beauty. I had to have it. Of course, fast forward many moons and you have what presently looks like a very worn and torn ring. Still, I'm absolutely inlove with it. I get a lot of compliments on it, but I'm a little embarrassed because its obviously very fake. LoL ... Well, today while I was doing a little internet wish listing I came across what looks like a pretty damn good replica of my ring, except of course its very real. What do you guys think? Looks pretty similar, right? And for just $3,000.00 it too can be mine! HaHa .. Yea right. I think I'll write a Dear Santa letter instead. ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment