10 November 2011



Ok, so I know I said I was going to work on being more adventurous and what not, but I've been busy! School has really been kicking my ass this semester. Although, I am happy to report that all my hard work is definitely paying off. I was contacted by someone from the University of Texas Medical Branch (UTMB) and it turns out yours truly just might be going to medical school soon. Can you believe it?! I sure as hell can't! Lol... we'll see. I still have to go through interviews and financial aide, but fingers crossed that all goes well. Its actually bittersweet. I've been looking forward to going to school with my Mel. I haven't seen her since my birthday dinner and I really miss her. If you read this love, call me! :)

Theses pictures were taken a few weekends ago when my love dragged me fishing with him. He was so proud of that fish. Lol. I think my photography is getting better, huh? :) I long for the day when we can go on a real vacation. Sigh. Anyway, my Model Latina shirt came in! I'm super duper excited to wear it! Thank you NuVo Tv for sending it to me. :)

Hopefully my next post won't be so far between. The holidays are coming so I'll definitely be in paparazzi mode! Til then my loves.


Smooches!

No comments:

Post a Comment