02 April 2012

Andy+Whitfield in Premiere Of Paramount Pictures'

Andy Whitfield. Sigh.


I'm such a HUGE fan of Spartacus. I think the first time I really paid attention to Mr. Whitfield I instantly fell in love. I'm so sensitive when it comes to reading and feeling out people. I'm an excellent reader. Truly. I think thats why I'm taking it so personally that he's passed away. In my heart, I could feel how beautiful of a being he was. I don't know how to explain it, but its true. I have never met nor held a conversation with him, but I could feel his spirit exude out. I know it sounds weird and I get that, but I really am saddened by his loss.

Of course, you know I immediately went into stalker mode. I came across a trust for his family that his co-star Lucy Lawless graciously posted on her website. If you guys haven't already, please show her some love. She is awesome as Lucretia on Spartacus.

In the event you guys want to donate to Andy's family, here is the info.

Please note, this is an AUD currency account based in Australia so any transfers will be deemed foreign transfers on their end.

HSBC Bank Australia
Account Name:  RGM Artist Group Pty Ltd Trust Account
Swift Code:  HKBAAU2S
Branch Code:  343-001
Account No:  206 036 002
Currency:  AUD
Reference:   ‘Whitfield Donation’


May he forever rest in peace.

Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment