04 April 2012







Crystal fucking Renn. Ugh, I swear this woman is AMAZING!!!! Is there nothing she can't do??...

I'm sure by now everyone on the planet is aware of who she is. Incase you're oblivious, she's a bad ass super model who made her name in plus size fashion and then lost weight and is now modeling straight sizes. She's caught a lot of heat because of her weight loss, but I say who cares. If she's happy and healthy then embrace it! Crystal also happens to be one of my personal favorite models. I honestly think she can do no wrong. Anytime I see her in an editorial or video I know I'm going to be dazzled. She didn't disappoint for this Lord & Taylor editorial either. Yes, it's old, but honestly who gives a fuck? Look at her. She is stunning!!! If I'm blessed to be half as good as she is then I'd consider myself to be pretty damn successful.

Crystal: I heart you. :)

 

Lord & Taylor Oh My Lord & Taylor Campaign F/W 11

client: Lord & Taylor
source:
intheknow.lordandtaylor.com
published: Fall/Winter 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment