12 April 2012





I've always been a bit self conscious. I've never been skinny, I have crooked teeth and my hair has a mind of its own. But I can still remember when Herlinda M., one of the prettiest and most popular girls in my middle school walked over to me and told me she loved my eyebrows. From that moment on, I've had a deeper appreciation for myself, and more specifically, my eyebrows. It wasn't until recently that I've started to notice my eyebrows have slowly but surely been starting to fall out. At first, I didn't think anything of it because they always grew back, but here lately they haven't been growing back as quickly. I've been taking vitamins to help promote the growth and strength of my hair and nails, so I don't think its because I'm lacking anything. To be honest, my eyebrows were the one thing that I felt most confident about, so this kind of saddens me. To make matters worse, I've been filling in my brows to cover the thinner area (closest to the bridge of my nose) and everyone seems to point out the fact that my eyebrows are either darker or thicker. I haven't been going outside of my natural growth area, but its still embarrassing and slightly hurtful when my brother or sisters make comments about their appearance. I'm trying my hardest to take it in stride because I've also gotten compliments on my brows as well. I'm looking into products that may help to stimulate the growth. I just hope it doesn't give me a unibrow. LOL ... Sigh. I've been doing research, so as soon as I purchase one and try it out for a few weeks I'll be sure to post my reviews. :)

Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment