08 June 2012




Our time in Vegas has come and gone. Going into the trip I didn't know what to expect, but after having experienced all the tiredness, exhilaration, heat, fits of giggles and frustration- I must say I'd do it all over again in a heart beat! I couldn't have shared a more memorable experience with a better friend. At times it felt like our trip was more bad luck than good, but I honestly can say I had a BLAST and I am thankful we had the opportunity to go.

Vegas definitely isn't for the weak! For anyone who is planning on visiting in the future, please make time to see a Burlesque show. They are so much fun!!! Of course, gambling is the obvious pasttime, but I must warn you: the time passes FAST when you're gambling. Before we knew it it was 5 am the next day. LOL. Be prepared for A LOT of walking with A LOT of people. There are so many amazing shops and stores, so please don't think your hotel gift shop is the only place to find great souvenirs. Also, visiting the New York, New York is a must! Above all, have a great time. And remember, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas! ;)

All these pics were taken on my cell phone, none have been altered. Though I can't share all with you, I hope you enjoy what I can! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment