11 July 2012







My mom and I recently saw a movie called Hesher. First of all, to anyone who hasn't seen it I strongly advise you to not see it with a parent, child, or anyone else that you wouldn't feel comfortable hearing words like "pussy", "eating out", and "fuck" with.

As awkward as it was watching the movie with my mom, it was also kind of eye opening. I mean, I know who Joseph Gordon-Levitt is, but I had never seen him quite like that. He was raunchy, dirty, and dare I say sexy. I was so mesmerized by what I saw that I couldn't bring myself to change the channel. I don't even know if I was fully paying attention to the movie, I just know I was watching him. Lol.

Anyway, for today's post I wanted to show some love to the grown up version of Mr. Gordon-Levitt. For long passed are his "Angels in the Outfield" days. ;)

Some closing eye candy, please.







No comments:

Post a Comment