24 July 2012




Today is my loves' birthday. It's hard to imagine that we've been together for just these four short years. It honestly seems so much longer. Our relationship hasn't always been the easiest, but we've finally found a place where we're completely comfortable and trusting of each other. He's been the one guy in my life that has been with me through thick and thin.  He doesn't always tell me the things I want to hear, but thats part of the reason why I keep him around. :) Thinking of all our moments together, there is no real way to express all the emotions I feel for him. He calms me and excites me all at the same time. Put simply, he's my best friend and better half.  

So today I celebrate the birth of my sweetheart. Four years into what I hope is a lifetime of love and happiness. I love you baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment