07 August 2012

Heera Dress Renata Dress in Deep FuchsiaEkanta Beaded DressJustine Lace Dress in Black/NudeNaime Maxi Dress


I am so inlove with these dresses!!! And I swear I'm not even a dress person! There's something about these rich, beautiful colors and fabrics that draw me in! Not to mention the cuts are extremely flattering. And those models! Who could pass up such a beautiful dress when the models look that good in them?!

I don't even know if I have an event to where these to. Lol. How about I just show up to a random party in one of these fabulous dresses? Wedding Crasher? Yes please!

Yuliya Raquel, you've outdone yourself. I can't even believe these dresses go up to a size 32! You're a Godsend, truly.

Please visit Igigi's official website for more fabu designs!

No comments:

Post a Comment