24 August 2012





It's true -- I have a crush.

What makes that statement very awkward is everyone at work seems to know about it, and they tell him almost every chance they get that they "know someone who has a crush on him." >_<

The funny thing about that it is I don't even fuel that fire. It's true, in the past I may or may not have labeled him as my "baby daddy", but that was purely as a joke! I wouldn't do anything to jeopardize my relationship with my bf. And so now I'm in this weird position where everyone gives me crazy looks and updates on his whereabouts. LOL. They're even going as far as to digging up all this information about him. For example: he's 31, no kids, single, loves to skateboard, also bartends, etc. I mean, you'd think we were friends by all the little tidbits I know about him. Lol. I know their hearts are in the right place, and to be honest, I know they're primarily doing it to fuck with me. I can talk big game, but the truth is I'm completely shy and full of shit. Matter of fact, I think one of my coworkers may have told him that too. Oh yea, now he's starting to become curious about who his "mystery crush" is. Ugh. This whole "thing" has taken on a life of its own.

Smh...

Meanwhile, I'm here at work, minding my own business -- with my boyfriend's pictures on my desk. It's crazy. And embarrassing.

Am I totally alone in this or has anyone else experienced a crush gone out of control?

No comments:

Post a Comment