06 September 2012





Anyone familiar with the show Bones? Well, incase you aren't, the lady standing over to the right is Dr. Kathy Reichs, a real life forensic anthropologist, author, and producer of the hit show which happens to be based on her work and novels.

Ms. Reichs is currently doing a book tour of her latest novel, Bones are Forever, and is making a stop in Houston! She's scheduled for a speaking engagement tomorrow at the Museum of Natural Science. Guess who's going... ME! My boss was kind enough to let me venture out into the world of bones, mystery and death! Ha!

I'm beyond excited about the opportunity to hear this woman speak, and hopefully, learn some insight about how to get into the field. I think she's acheived so much in this lifetime and to be able to hear her talk about it is something I am going to cherish for a long time.

Eeek! Now to figure out what to wear! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment