08 October 2012



For the last 2 weeks I've been stressing out about this analytical paper I had to write for my Political Theory class. I spent sleepless nights writing and then rewriting it. I have so many variations of the actual paper it isn't even funny. Finally, in a blur of tiredness and a semi-drunkeness state, I scribbled down all my thoughts and points. The next day I not so confidently turned in my assignment.

Now, as the days slowly pass, I'm even more stressed out than I was when I had to write the damned paper. Was it good enough? Did I make all my arguments? Did I not sound like I was fighting myself in the damn paper (as most drunks tend to argue any type of point)? I am so nervous that I almost don't want to go to class.

Deep breaths. Wish me well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment