21 March 2013




I'm really excited about this event! My imagination is running wild with thoughts of big, puffy, victorian gowns, men in tails, and string quartets playing dramatically in the background.

Ah... my first Masquerade Ball. Eeek!!! I can't wait!!

What makes this event even better is that the Benefit Betties are a well known Pinup organization that does volunteer work all around the city. That's right- Pinup. I can't even express to you how excited I am to support such a wondeful group and cause. All proceeds from this event will be regenerated back into their charitable efforts. How fabulous is that? A night of fantasy and fun all while serving a good cause- yes please!

For more information on the event or the Benefit Betties, please visit their facebook page here.

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment