23 April 2013

Photocredit: 94.5 The Buzz, Instagram, Myself


BuzzfestXXX has come and gone, and all that remains now are the memories. And what memories they are! Words will never convey how fucking awesome that show was. I knew I loved Shinedown before, but O-M-G I had no idea they would rock my fucking socks off!!!!

The concert couldn't have had a better lineup. The weather couldn't have been more beautiful. Houston couldn't have been more enthusiastic. The concert gods certainly smiled down on that day!

The pictures are in no particular order. Well, I take that back. I purposely saved the pic of Brent Smith from Shinedown for last. He was just too beautiful not to. I'm hopelessly smitten.

If you guys EVER have the opportunity to see any of the bands perform live, please do yourself a favor and do so. The music is so much richer in person. The lyrics scream out and grab your heart like no radio or stereo could ever do. It's something about seeing a band perform their songs live that make you understand why you fell inlove with them in the first place. Trust me.

Admittedly, we got to the concert after it had already started, so the pictures you're seeing are partly of the Sick Puppies, Papa Roach, Stone Sour, Bush and of course, Shinedown.

Enjoy!

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment