28 April 2014


It's been a busy AND productive past couple of months. I've traveled, met famous models (shout out to Heather Hazzan who is genuinely beautiful on the inside and out (pics to come!) and Tess Munster who is drop dead gorgeous even in real life- damn it! LOL). School has kicked my ass, but alas the finish line is ever near. More than anything, though, I've tried to get out of my comfort zone a bit. I've changed my makeup around, embraced new hairstyles, and dare I say, even put on a dress! I've been blessed with the opportunity to juggle my life with one hand and be there for my friends and family in the other. It's been a ridiculously hard year for both myself and my friends, but we've been there for each other and it has made our friendship that much stronger. I went into 2014 thinking this year was going to be greater than the last and in some respects it has, but it has also brought a lot of heart ache and sadness as well. We aren't even half way through this year and it's already been a struggle. Lol, all I can do is pray that God continues to give me the strength to move forward and the courage to trust in His direction.

I sincerely hope your year has been filled with wonderful moments and I pray that you too will be blessed in all that you do. If this year has taught me anything it's that life is too short. I know it's easy to get caught up in lifes battles, but we do have to remember to take time to ourselves to enjoy the day. If that means indulging in a candy bar than do it! As important as it is to work hard it's just as important to play hard too. Live, laugh and love my friends. 


Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment