02 December 2010

GiveGoodFace


Get your minds out of the gutter, I'm talking about makeup! I hope I don't get into any kind of trouble for this because I really am just a fan. For those of you who might have read yesterday's entry I told you that I am really into modeling. With modeling comes the styling, the attitude, the role that one plays to achieve the desired look. Part of playing that role is getting dolled up in hair and makeup.

Those poor souls that know me in real life know as much as I LOVE makeup, I'm not really good at applying it. I do, however, love reading up on the latests trends or watching youtube videos on how to apply it. During one of my self tutorials, I came across this makeup artist named Jordan Liberty. Instantly I fell inlove. The way he applies makeup is FLAWLESS and his videos are really very detailed and informative. I'm sure it's not as easy as it looks, but it looks really easy. =)

Here's a link to one of his videos on his youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/givegoodface

Check it out and let me know what you guys think!

P.S.
Jordan I'd LOVE to sit in your chair one day! I promise you one day I will. =)


Smooches,

Me

No comments:

Post a Comment