03 March 2011

I feel like I need a change. Only problem is I don't know where to begin. I thought about dying my hair, then I thought about getting another tattoo. But, eh... those things just don't seem very satisfying. Luckily my friend Tashia is brilliant. I don't remember exactly how it happened, but she was telling me (more like complaining to me) that she was tired of seeing the same old background on my blog. Well, I couldn't agree more! Trust me, you won't always see my face behind everything. LOL .. But, I can't seem to figure out what I should put as the background. Everything I've come across seems a bit lame. And yes, I know my blog is lame too, but I want to at least make the background stand out even if the topics or writings don't.

So..... be prepared to see things shift around and maybe even change. I don't know what exactly I'm going for, but I know I want it to be different.

Any suggestions? Get at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment