11 May 2011

Rest in Peace, Beautiful Angel




I was driving home yesterday when I got word from my friend that Mia Amber Davis had passed away. I've been in shock since. I can't believe that this young, beautiful and inspirational woman is gone. Mia is probably most easily recognized from the movie Road Trip, but for a plus size person like myself she was known for so much more. She was an advocate and an inspiration. Her work extended from film into speaking at events such as the Fuller Woman Expo and her gorgeous face could be seen on everything from Plus Model Magazine to modeling in ads for Ashley Stewart.

Above all, Mia was a friend to everyone. She offered nothing but positive and uplifting words because thats what she was all about. She never felt she was too busy or important to speak to anyone. She made it a point in her life to help those who asked for it without expecting anything in return. She was beyond beautiful. Please pray for her husband, mother and family.  


Rest in Peace Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment