08 February 2012





                                                                                             Carma Koma


For the past two weeks I have been in search of something to wear to my friends' birthday party. I've been to almost every fashion retailer in town and still nothing has quite grabbed my attention. The party is this weekend and I still don't have anything to wear! Eek!!! Luckily, or perhaps unluckily, I stumbled across Carma Koma online and have fallen madly inlove! Every piece is bold and edgy, but yet simple and beautiful.  If I could I would order every piece in existance! Alas, I can not. Which leaves me adding everything to my wish list. Sigh. On the upside, I can at least use these pieces as a guide to what I do want to wear this weekend. With any luck, I can recreate these looks. As soon as I get paid (baller on a budget) I can order some of these fabulous and beautiful items. Ah, I can breathe again. :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment