22 June 2012


With everything that has been going on lately, I just had to add one more thing to the mix. My sisters and I are suppose to be planning a baby shower for our sister Lisa who is expecting twins. Notice I say suppose? Yea, it's one of those situations where I plan everything and just filter the information down. Normally I wouldn't mind, but I just feel so overwhelmed already. And to be honest, I'm not very creative so I'm a little scared about having to plan a baby shower. I mean, you see how lame my blog is, imagine dealing with me in real life. Lol.

The good thing is I've been looking into alot of other blogs and the suggestions everyone gives has been incredibly helpful. I just wish I had a big enough budget to give her a truly memorable shower. But, alas, I don't. So anything I plan will have to be straight from the heart. Isn't that what it's all about anyway? ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment